Cohen Cramer is an experienced law firm which specialises in the following key areas of legal services:
- Crime, Fraud and Regulatory
- Proceeds of Crime Act
- Personal Injury
- Debt Collection
We can’t promise our unique combination of specialist advice and genuine compassion without the right people on board. So, we go to great lengths to recruit people who share our ambition to achieve the highest standards of customer service and professional care.
If you identify with our values and beliefs and have either relevant expertise or a willingness to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.
ALL JOB APPLICATIONS TO COHEN CRAMER SOLICITORS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE .
At Cohen Cramer Solicitors we understand the vital role our employees play in ensuring our success. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the very best employees, providing the very best service to our clients.
We are committed to our local community and each year we pick a local charity to support. Every employee can also take 1 day as paid leave to volunteer for the charity or community event of their choice.
Equality and diversity
We are committed to equality and diversity, and we embed these values within our workforce. We encourage quality of opportunity and respect for diversity within our workforce. We are passionate about promoting development enabling everyone to achieve their full potential within an inclusive and supportive environment.
We are dedicated to providing access to all. Please contact us if you require any reasonable adjustments to submit an application, or if you require any reasonable adjustments if you are invited to interview.
Benefits of working at Cohen Cramer Solicitors
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Loyalty Reward Scheme offering one extra day’s holiday for each completed 5 years’ service (maximum 5 extra days)
- Pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private health insurance (after 6 months’ service)
- Volunteering day – One paid day of volunteering every year for a charity/local cause of your choice
- Dress down Fridays
- Work from home option (senior fee earner after 6 months’ service)
- Free fresh fruit delivered fortnightly
- Employer funded staff social events
- Flexible working
- Paid Birthday Leave