If you have sustained financial loss as a result of negligent or poor advice from a professional such as a solicitor, barrister, accountant or surveyor then Cohen Cramer’s professional negligence team can help you claim compensation.
Your Professional Negligence claim
We understand you may be reluctant to put your trust in another professional organisation, having already been the victim of bad advice. We’d like to reassure you that we have over 20 years’ experience in successfully winning claims for loss or damage resulting from professional negligence.
We specialise in suing solicitors who have mishandled litigation or property conveyance. In addition, we have the knowledge and experience to deal with claims against accountants, architects, barristers, financial advisers, insurance brokers and surveyors.
To find out how we can help you get the legal advice you need and deserve please call 0113 224 7808 to speak to a member of our Disputes Team, or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer legal advice and practical solutions; we are efficient, proactive and cost-effective standing shoulder to shoulder with you in your dispute. Our team is approachable and will take the time to explain the process to you so that you are fully updated and to ensure you are an integral member of the team working on your case. Most importantly, we’re trustworthy, genuine and we will make sure you don’t feel let down again.
Professional Negligence at a glance:
We act for individuals to recover compensation and losses resulting from professional negligence including the following:
- Financial advisors
Our promise to you:
- We have the experience to handle all cases; from simple straight forward matters to more complex claims
- We can consider alternative funding arrangements including no-win-no-fee agreements (subject to undertaking a risk assessment) and fixed fee agreements.
- Expert service from specialists.
- A friendly and approachable team, available 8:30 am -5:30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am to 5 pm Fridays.
- Regular communication, in plain English
We have acted in the following matters:
- Solicitors were too late in bringing a claim.
- Solicitors failed to put insurance in place so that claimant had to pay the other side’s legal costs.
- Solicitors failed to prepare the case properly resulting in losing a case that could have been won.
- Solicitors failed to comply with the directions given by the court resulting in the claim being struck out
- Solicitors failed to ensure the title to the property was put in the correct name
- Solicitors failed to ensure that a commercial property being let had the appropriate licenses in place.
- Accountant failed to advise on an investment scheme
- Surveyor failed to notice subsidence in property
- Surveyor overvalued the property
- Surveyor failed to notice the house was only a one bedroom house and not two
Whatever the problem, whatever the profession – we can help
For your free and confidential initial discussion to see how we can help you please get in touch with us today.
- By telephone: To speak to a member of our Disputes Team please call 0113 224 7808
- By Email: email@example.com
- Pop your contact details in the box below and we will get straight back to you.
Cohen Cramer Solicitors are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association