If you have lost money as a result of negligent or poor advice from a professional then Cohen Cramer’s professional negligence claims team can help you.
Professional Negligence at a glance:
We act for individuals to recover compensation and losses resulting from professional negligence including the following:
- Financial advisors
For your free initial consultation and to see if we can help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7808
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fill in the form at the bottom of this page and we will call you back
Your Professional Negligence claim:
You may be reluctant to put your trust in another professional organisation, having already been the victim of bad advice. We understand this. We’d like to reassure you that we have over 25 years’ experience of winning claims for loss or damage resulting from professional negligence.
We have a dedicated team of litigators who are vastly experienced in dealing with claims arising from the negligent actions of professionals and their breach of duty of care towards you. We can assist you by reviewing your potential negligence claim, highlighting the merits and pitfalls of your claim and helping you to make an informed decision in choosing to progress your claim, providing you with clear and concise advice throughout.
We specialize in suing solicitors in relation to:
- litigation matters
- property conveyance
- personal injury claims.
In addition, we have the knowledge and experience to deal with claims against accountants, architects, barristers, financial advisers, insurance brokers, and surveyors.
To find out how we can help you get the legal advice you need and deserve:
- call 0113 224 7808 to speak to a member of our Disputes Team
- email email@example.com
We offer legal advice and practical solutions; we are efficient, proactive and cost-effective standing shoulder to shoulder with you in your dispute. Our team is approachable and will take the time to explain the process to you. You will be kept up to date as matters progress so you will always know what is happening. Most importantly, we’re trustworthy, genuine and we will make sure you don’t feel let down again.
To help make what is undoubtedly an already stressful time for you a little easier, Cohen Cramer is able to offer flexible funding options ranging from:
- Hourly rates;
- Fixed fees for each stage of work;
- ‘no-win-no-fee’ arrangements (also known as Conditional Fee Agreements); and
- Deferred fee agreements (i.e. we will defer any charge until the end of your case)
We can discuss the above funding options with you to agree the best option for you. If you are looking for a no-win-no-fee agreement, this is offered on a case by case basis, and subject to an initial review of the documentation and undertaking a risk assessment of your case; this initial work will usually be done on a fixed fee basis. Where your matter is of a more complex nature, we may also require a favourable opinion of a Barrister before we can offer any alternative funding options.
Our promise to you:
- We have the experience to handle all cases; from simple straight forward matters to more complex claims
- We can consider alternative funding arrangements including no-win-no-fee agreements (subject to undertaking a risk assessment) and fixed fee agreements.
- Expert service from specialists.
- A friendly and approachable team, available 8:30 am -5:30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am to 5 pm Fridays.
- Regular communication, in plain English. No legal speak to try and impress you.
We have acted in the following matters:
We have sued solicitors who failed to:
- bring the claim within the required statutory period
- put insurance in place so that claimant had to pay the other side’s legal costs.
- prepare the case properly resulting in losing a case that could have been won.
- comply with the directions given by the court resulting in the claim being struck out
- ensure the title to the property was put in the correct name
- ensure that a commercial property being let had the appropriate licenses in place.
Other professions we have sued:
- failed to advise on an investment scheme
- failed to ensure full tax savings where made
- failed to notice subsidence in property
- overvalued the property
- failed to notice the house was only a one bedroom house and not two
Whatever the problem, whatever the profession – we can help
For your free and confidential initial discussion to see how we can help you please get in touch with us today.
- telephone: please call 0113 224 7808
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your contact details in the box below and we will get straight back to you.
Cohen Cramer Solicitors are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association