An opportunity has arisen to join our Central Services Team as Full-Time Receptionist.
Standard hours would be 39 hours weekly (Mon-Thurs: 8.30am-5.30pm, Fri 8.30am-5.00pm)
Salary: Up to £18,500 dependent upon experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming client calls and transferring accordingly
- Providing an efficient and professional front of house service
- Management and presentation of reception area, meeting rooms and kitchen area
- Maintaining meeting room bookings, arranging telephone conferences, seminars and presentations, and any catering requirements for meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation when required
- Assisting with general facilities for the firm including ordering and managing refreshment and housekeeping supplies
- Arrange car parking for visitors and staff
- Archive file management
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience as a Receptionist within a professional environment and the ability to act as the face of the company for visitors and callers and should possess the following:
- Initiative, enthusiasm and good organisational skills
- Experience of a multi-line switchboard
- Polite, cheerful personality and first-class customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Great teamwork and a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of work accuracy and attention to detail
- Some knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook and Excel
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th March 2020 (Quote Ref: CS/SD 02-20)
Please note that due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 2 weeks of your application, please assume that you have not been successful for this role.