Whether commercial or residential premises, Cohen Cramer understands that managing your properties effectively and quickly is key to owning a tenanted property. Whether you have a tenant who allows your property to fall into disrepair or who has fallen behind in rent payments, we can provide specialist advice to help you resolve your situation quickly.
Equally, as is the case from time to time, we understand that Landlords are faced with claims from tenants. This can be in relation to an alleged breach of your obligations or in relation to a tenant deposit. In these circumstances we can offer practical and commercial advice in defending and resolving any claim against you.
Examples of areas in we can help include:
- Possession claims (residential and commercial)
- Lease renewal / rent review
- Dilapidation claims
- Unlawful subletting
As a tenant to a property, understanding your rights and obligations under your lease is a key responsibility. We understand that from time to time, issues arise with your commercial premises involving the actions of your Landlord or the premises itself. When this situation arises, we provide clear and practical advice to ensure the next steps you take, adequately protect your interests. We advise tenants in relation to the following:
- Defending possession proceedings
- Lease renewals / rent review
- Breach of Landlord’s obligations
To see how we can help get in touch with us today:
- By telephone: To speak to a member of our Disputes Team please call 0113 224 7808
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop your contact details in the box below and we will get straight back to you.
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve