Chemical burn work claim. In the workplace, exposure to hazardous chemicals or noxious substances can lead to injuries such as burns, discomfort, and other health issues. If you have suffered such injuries due to the negligence of your employer, or colleagues, or inadequate safety measures, you may be entitled to compensation. At Cohen Cramer Solicitors, we specialize in handling these cases and can help you navigate the complexities of making a claim and can do so on a No Win No Fee basis.
Bringing your chemical burn work claim
Employers have a duty to ensure the safety and well-being of their employees. Additionally, the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002 impose specific requirements on employers to protect workers from exposure to hazardous chemicals and noxious substances. Employers are required to assess risks, provide proper training, implement safety measures, and maintain appropriate safety equipment to prevent accidents and injuries.
Causes of accidents
Accidents involving chemicals and noxious substances can happen for various reasons, including:
- Inadequate Training: Lack of proper training on handling and disposing of hazardous substances.
- Faulty Equipment: Malfunctioning machinery or equipment used in chemical processes.
- Poor Ventilation: Insufficient ventilation leads to the inhalation of harmful fumes.
- Unsafe Practices: Negligent actions or poor workplace practices by employers or colleagues.
What you can claim
If you’ve suffered injuries due to exposure to chemicals or noxious substances at work, you may be eligible for compensation in various areas, including:
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for the physical and emotional distress caused by the injury.
- Medical Expenses: Coverage for current and future medical treatments, including burn treatments and discomfort alleviation.
- Lost Earnings: Recovery for income lost due to the injury.
- Special Damages: Compensation for expenses incurred due to the accident, such as travel costs or rehabilitation expenses.
No Win No Fee Agreement claims
Cohen Cramer Solicitors understands the financial burdens associated with workplace injuries. To ease your concerns, we offer a No Win No Fee agreement. You won’t be required to pay any legal fees upfront. Instead, our fees are contingent on the success of your case. If we don’t win your case and have co-operated throughout, you won’t incur any legal costs, ensuring you can pursue your claim without financial worries.
See how we can help with your chemical burn work claim
If you’ve suffered injuries from chemical exposure or noxious substances at work, it’s vital to know your rights and seek the compensation you deserve. Cohen Cramer Solicitors is here to guide you through the process. With our No Win No Fee service, you can pursue your claim without the burden of upfront legal costs. Contact us today to discuss your case and see how we can help.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call us now on 0113 224 7830/ 07793 821361 (eve- w/ends)
- email us at email@example.com
- complete the contact form at the bottom of this page
- book a call back at your convenience