Who are we?
- We are people firstly who happen to be lawyers
- We are dedicated, down to earth people who want to do the best for all our clients whoever, whatever and wherever they are.
- We are experts in our field and not a set of jack of all trades.
- We are Lawyers who will listen and find out what you want. We believe our clients deserve to know what we do, why we do it, and how it benefits them.
What will you get from us?
- A dedicated team to give you expert, honest and understandable advice.
- Value for money and transparent costs. We know our legal services need to be affordable so we use technology, our experience and expertise to keep our overheads low and minimise costs wherever possible.
- We understand that our clients’ interests are paramount and that they are the reason we exist as a firm.
"When you need us, we will be there for you."
Meet the Team Heads
Head of Disputes
Head of Contentious Probate
Head of Roundel Legal Costs
Head of Rape and Sexual Assault Claims
Head of Disputes
Head of Crime, Fraud and Regulatory
Head of Serious Injury
Head of Four Legs Law
Awards and Recognition
“We feel that our awards are recognition for our dedication to our clients”.
Emma Mason, Managing Partner.
Once again, many thanks for helping to bring this matter to a close. I’m very appreciative of all the hard work that you and your team put in.
Mr A, Sussex
Thank you for your friendly professionalism, your support and relentless chasing that enabled us to purchase our new property with which we are completely delighted. You were great. Big thanks.
Mrs M Parker, Hertfordshire
Many thanks for your letter and your advice. I take note and fully intend to see this through with your help.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for the professional manner in which you are dealing with my case , very efficient , attention to detail and straight and honest talking . The professional and firm manner in which you dealt with the police on my behalf at Normanton Police Station was impressive . I also have to thank you for my being on continued bail , had it not been for your ability and perseverance I would still be in custody .
Once again thank you for taking care of my interests in an honest and professional manner .
Mr D Taylor, Derby