If you are in business you will know that a poor cash flow can cause many problems; you may not be able to cover the cost of new stock or pay your own creditors. Rather than spend time and effort chasing your money in other people’s pockets, we can help you focus on growing your business.
We offer a full-service recovery of your outstanding invoices.
We are not an agency; we are solicitors.
As solicitors, we can, if unable to recover otherwise, issue proceedings and seek enforcement of your invoice through the courts. Not all debt collection agencies are able to do this.
How much will it cost?
For the recovery of all small claim debts, we can offer a Damages Based Agreement which means that we will deduct a small percentage from the sums (i.e. damages) you seek to recover from the debtor in respect of our legal fees.
The deduction we will take in respect of our legal fees will depend on the amount you are seeking to recover. Our fees are as follows:
- 15% if the sum recovered is £1,000.00 or less;
- 10% if the sum recovered is between £1,000.01 and £1,500.00; and
- 5% if the sum recovered by the Client is £1,500.01 or more.
Should your claim proceed to court you will be able to recover nominal fixed fees which will ultimately reduce the amount we would take from your damages. For example:
- You issue a claim at court for £8,000 in which you are successful (you will be required to pay the court fee based upon the value of the debt).
- As per the terms of the Damages-Based Agreement we are entitled to 5% of the £8,000 you have recovered which is £400.
- The court also awards fixed costs of £130 payable by the Defendant which are paid to us.
- As we have received £130 in fixed costs this counts towards the £400.
- Only a further £270 would therefore be payable by you to us under the Damages Based Agreement.
- You would walk away with £7,730 of the £8,000 claimed.
How we can help?
For a quick and hassle-free way to recover outstanding debts owed to your business, and improve your all-important cash flow, simply complete the form below.
On submitting the form to us we will be in touch by email to provide you with a link to our client care documentation which you will need to sign before we can start work collecting your debts.
You can submit as many invoices as necessary per individual debtor. A new form will need to be completed however for each new debtor.
If you have any queries in relation to submitting your details, please contact us at email@example.com or 0113 224 7808.
For further information in relation to our Debt Recovery service, including further details on funding and Damages Based Agreements can be found here.