Accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere and regardless of how your injuries were caused Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
The ‘out and about’ section of our websites covers accidents that occur when you:
- trip or fall due to defective pavements
- claim for injury at a funfair or theme park
- claim for an injury when at your gym or sports centre
- claim for a sports injury
- claim for Injury in a restaurant
- claim for an accident in a supermarket or shop
Whatever the cause of your loss or injury we can help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
Limitation for public liability claims
Personal injury claims are subject to limitation periods, this means that claims must generally be brought (i.e. issue court proceedings) within 3 years of the injury, date of death (if the limitation period has not expired at the date of death), or three years of knowledge of the facts giving rise to the claim. Persons with a disability (who lack legal capacity) are not subject to any limitation period. If the disability ends then three years starts to run from that date. Children not under a disability will typically have until they reach 21 before there is a need to start court proceedings although proceedings can be brought at any time before this date by a parent or guardian acting on their behalf.
The Courts do have a discretion to extend this three-year period but it is exercised usually only in exceptional circumstances.
Chances are we can deal with your claim on a ‘No Win-No Fee’ basis so you won’t have to pay us a penny if your claim fails.
How we can help
To find out how we can help you claim your compensation get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7830 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve.