Sports Injury Claims. If you have had an accident and suffered an injury while playing sports, either as part of an organised event or school lesson then you may be entitled to claim compensation, including any financial losses arising as a result of the incident.
Cohen Cramer Solicitors are experts at dealing with such claims and can help you claim the compensation that you deserve.
There is always a risk of injury in some sports. However, this does not mean that you have to accept every injury or risk of injury that may arise. The equipment provided still has to be adequate and appropriate for the game, as does the playing surface itself; there have been reported incidents where the astroturf at some football centers has not been adequate and injury has arisen due to ‘turf’ coming loose and causing a fall.
Likewise, a referee has to maintain order and ensure all abide by the rules; should they fail to do so and an injury results, then a claim may arise.
Make your sports injury claim today
Sporting injuries can be severe and go way beyond a sprained ankle or a bloodied nose; regardless of your injury and how it happened, you should make enquiries to see if you can bring a claim. So get in touch with us today and get your claim started.
We will look to make recovery for any injury you have sustained as a result of the incident as well as any financial losses that may arise.
This can include:
- lost income as a result of time away from work for recovery or treatment
- the cost of any treatment, medication or aids you may need as a result of the injuries
- the cost of any travel incurred as a result of hospital visits etc as well as any transport costs if the injury prevents you from driving.
Sport injury claims can be dealt with on a ‘No Win – No Fee’ basis, this means that if your claim fails you won’t have to pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.
To get your claim started or to have a chat to see what we can do to help, get in touch with us today:
- call: 0113 224 7804 (24 hours)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details into the contact box at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you