Nothing can ease the pain of losing a loved one. However it can be reassuring to know that a local caring professional is at hand to take care of any legal or practical matters that can arise from day one.
The Cohen Cramer inheritance team has a breadth of experience of handling deceased’s estates and all the ad hoc issues that come with it and our promise to you is to provide sensitivity and compassion whilst working hard to get the jobs done as quickly as possible.
We can help you with:
Obtaining a Grant of Probate
If property was held in the deceased’s sole name or their assets are worth more than £5,000 or a financial institution is refusing to deal with you until you have the relevant authority then you are likely to need to make an application to the Probate Registry.
- Making an application for a ‘Grant of Probate’ which will give you the authority to act.
- Advising you on your duties as named Executors in a Will and guiding you through the process.
- Calculating and arranging the payment of inheritance tax.
Administration of the Estate
We can be instructed to step into the shoes of an Executor or simply be instructed to assist the Executors in administering the estate which can include:
- Tracing and collecting in all money and assets.
- Communicating with all entitled beneficiaries.
- Preparing Estate Accounts.
- Paying all relevant debts correctly.
- Dealing with any technical issues that may arise.
- Distributing the estate.
Why choose Cohen Cramer?
- We are not hidden behind a corporate name and offer a face-to-face, personal service to give you the time and attention you need to guide you through the necessary legal processes.
- We work closely with our specialist inheritance disputes team and we can be on hand to deal quickly with any potential conflicts.
- We pride ourselves on building strong, personal relationships with our clients, always maintaining an efficient, professional approach and every case is handled individually in accordance with the individual requirements of that client.
Contact the team at Cohen Cramer for clear, sensitive, professional advice:
- Call: Nicola White on 0113 224 7843
- Email: email@example.com
- Request a call back using the form at the bottom of this page
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve