If you are in dispute with a family member or other beneficiary about the contents of a will we can provide you with the expert legal advice that you need.
Dealing with the loss of a loved one is never easy; emotions run high and arguments may arise over the contents of the will of the recently deceased; it happens and when it does you need the knowledge and experience to make that the matter is resolved as amicably and fairly as possible and to ensure that all parties receive what they are due.
The Will and Inheritance Resolution team at Cohen Cramer has the experience, legal knowledge and skills to handle your issues in a sensible yet sensitive fashion. We are here to guide you through the legal processes involved and will fight fearlessly to bring about a resolution with as little disruption to your life as possible.
Each case is different, as are our clients, but we offer a consistently high level of service no matter what the cause of the dispute.
We are experts at dealing with the following issues (click for additional information):
- What to do if you think the Will may not be valid – Validity Claims
- What to do if you have not received anything or enough inheritance, whether there is a Will or not – Provision Claims
- What to do if you have a dispute with or are not happy with an appointed executor or administrator – Executor Disputes
- What to do if you have a dispute with a trustee – Trustee Disputes
Contact the team at Cohen Cramer for clear, sensitive, professional advice:
- Call: Gemma Bowkett on 0113 224 7818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call back using the form
For the Quality Legal Service You Deserve
Your claim can be dealt with on a no win- no fee basis so you are not required to pay our legal fees in advance and, if for any reason we are unable to help you then you don’t pay us a penny for the work we have done on your behalf.