If you have sustained financial loss as result of negligent or poor advice from a professional such as a solicitor, barrister, accountant or surveyor then Cohen Cramer’s professional negligence team can help you claim compensation.
We understand you may be reluctant to put your trust in another professional organisation having already been the victim of bad advice. We’d like to reassure you that we have over 20 years’ experience in successfully winning claims for loss or damage resulting from professional negligence.
We specialise in suing solicitors who have mishandled litigation or property conveyance. In addition we have the knowledge and experience to deal with claims against accountants, architects, barristers, financial advisers, insurance brokers and surveyors.
To find out how we can help you get the legal advice you need and deserve get in touch with us today:
- Call: David Hall on 0113 224 7808
- Email: email@example.com
We offer legal advice and practical solutions; we are efficient, proactive and cost-effective standing shoulder to shoulder with you in your dispute. Our team is approachable and will take the time to explain the process to you so that you are fully updated and to ensure you are an integral member of the team working on your case. Most importantly, we’re trustworthy, genuine and we will make sure you don’t feel let down again.
Professional Negligence at a glance:
We act for individuals to recover compensation and losses resulting from professional negligence including the following:
- Financial advisors
Our promise to you:
- We have the experience to handle all cases; from simple straight forward matters to more complex claims
- We offer full and discounted no win no fee agreements or fixed fees.
- Expert service from specialists.
- We have a bespoke relationship with Temple After the Event Legal Expenses Insurance giving you peace of mind.
- Friendly and approachable team, available 8:30am -5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Fridays.
- Regular communication, in plain English
We have acted in the following matters:
- Solicitors were too late in bringing a claim.
- Solicitors failed to put insurance in place so that claimant had to pay the other side’s legal costs.
- Solicitors failed to prepare the case properly resulting in losing a case that could have been won.
- Solicitors failed to comply with the directions given by the court resulting in the claim being struck out
- Solicitors failed to ensure the title to the property was put in the correct name
- Solicitors failed to ensure that a commercial property being let had the appropriate licenses in place.
- Accountant failed to advise on investment scheme
- Surveyor failed to notice subsidence in property
- Surveyor overvalued the property
- Surveyor failed to notice the house was only a one bedroom house and not two
Whatever the problem, whatever the profession – we can help
Cohen Cramer Solicitors are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association