There are so many regulations that businesses must comply with, by law. It can seem extremely complex and confusing, especially as legislation is updated continuously and your legal rights and obligations change frequently. Cohen Cramer Solicitors can help you through these complicated and complex regulations.
Many companies do not realise that, if they are not compliant with relevant regulations, they are actually breaking the law and can be investigated, charged and fined heavily, or worse. We can put your mind at rest and protect your business interests by helping your ensure you are compliant.
You may already be under investigation by a government department, local authority or public body, such as:
- The Office of Fair Trading
- Health & Safety Executive
- Serious Fraud Office
- HM Revenue & Customs
- General Dental Council
- Primary Care Trust
- Local Authority
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency
- The Environment Agency
If so, we will help you minimise the risk of damaging consequences following any kind of breach of regulations.
As well as businesses, we represent individuals under investigation and have extensive experience acting for both. Our in-depth knowledge of regulations and regulatory compliance, teamed with our friendly and supportive approach, means your case is handled efficiently and sympathetically by our expert regulatory solicitors.
Regulation compliance at a glance
- We represent businesses and individuals under investigation by government departments, local authorities or public bodies.
- Our expert team of criminal and regulatory solicitors has over 25 years’ experience.
- John Goodwin, the head department, sits on the Legal Services Commission High Cost Appeals panel.
- Approachable and accessible team, available 8am-7pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-5pm Fridays.
- Regular communication, in plain English.
For the help and assistance you need get in touch with us today:
- Call: 0113 244 0597
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a call back by entering your details in to the form at the bottom of this page
For the Quality Legal Service that You Deserve