Cohen Cramer is an experienced law firm which specialises in the following key areas of legal services:
- Crime, Fraud and Regulatory
- Personal Injury
- Debt Collection
We can’t promise our unique combination of specialist advice and genuine compassion without the right people on board. So, we go to great lengths to recruit people who share our ambition to achieve the highest standards of customer service and professional care.
If you identify with our values and beliefs, and have either relevant expertise or a willingness to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.
An opportunity has arisen for a Full-Time Receptionist as a key member of our small Central Services Department.
Standard hours would be 37.5 hours weekly (Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch).
Salary: Up to £18,000 dependent upon experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing an efficient and professional front of house service
- Management and presentation of reception area, meeting rooms and kitchen area
- Maintaining meeting room bookings, arranging telephone conferences, seminars and presentations, and any catering requirements for meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation when required
- Assisting with general facilities for the firm including ordering and managing refreshment and housekeeping supplies
- Arrange car parking for visitors and staff
- Archive file management
The ideal candidate must have previous experience as a Receptionist within a professional environment and the ability to act as the face of the company for visitors and callers.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and good organisational skills
- Experience of a multi-line switchboard
- First class customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Professional work manner and strong work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task whilst maintaining a high level of work accuracy
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Some knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook and Excel
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 17th August 2018.
Please note that due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 4 weeks of your application, please assume that you have not been successful for this role.