TEAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Position: Personal Injury Team Support Assistant
Salary Range: Negotiable Depending on experience
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 37 hours between 8:30am and 5:30pm (full time permanent)
A new position has arisen within our Personal Injury Department.
The team provides specialist legal services to individuals nationwide which includes but is not limited to:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Catastrophic injuries
- Clinical Negligence
- Sexual Abuse
We are looking for someone who is dynamic to work within our expanding team, as a Team Support Assistant to support the daily demands and needs of the multi-track team.
The essential criteria we are looking for are as follows:-
- Good administrative and typing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to think independently, and work independently under supervision.
- Ability to follow instructions quickly and accurately.
The work will include as follows:-
- Perform administrative duties and file management for senior fee earners in department.
- To support the department generally by undertaking required tasks.
- Communicating with clients, other party solicitors and 3rd parties.
- Collating information
- Dealing with mail and correspondence for the department.
- Assisting fee earners with routine tasks
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and remote typing
The candidate is required to be extremely organised, a team player and good communicator.
Experience working within a law firm is desirable but not essential.
Requires good knowledge of Microsoft packages, possesses good keyboard skills and generally IT literate.
How to apply:
If you wish to be considered for this Team Support role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TSA-PI/ELM/2017 Support Assistant. Please also provide a supporting statement as to why you are suitable for this role.
Debt Legal Assistant
We have a vacancy to join a busy debt collection specialist in a volume driven litigation department recovering debts in relation to a number of financial products. A bespoke service is offered to our clients involving strategic planning for the best collection strategies in obtaining a County Court Judgment and conducting enforcement.
An organised individual is required to deal with volume driven clerical processes in managing large amounts of documentation, as well as keeping records and computerised records up to date. The role is twofold:
- Clerical – requires data input during various stages of the litigation process.
- You will also be required to deal with telephone queries from customers.
You will have the active support and supervision from the Legal Manager and other fee earners in assisting you with managing your work output. Your role with the department will be as a Legal Assistant to assist with the management of various litigation and enforcement strategies.
- Assist with the daily allocation of work/post in the department
- Scanning post and documents to Practice Management System
- Prepare documents for sending to Court and Client
- Completing client reports and spread sheets
- Carry out relevant paperwork for Court Processes
- Maintain detailed notes on all accounts, and update all relevant systems
- Dealing with Customer telephone enquiries and directing to Client’s collection agent where appropriate.
- Updating customer records
- Reporting to client
This is an excellent role for someone with good organisational skills and who enjoys being busy as an active member of the team who will be involved on a day to day basis in a fast-paced environment. This is a good opportunity for the right individual with excellent career development that will give a good insight and exposure to develop your overall understandings to litigation.
- Access to Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Participation in Company Medical Insurance Scheme after 6 months.
- 25 Days Holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays.
- Bonus scheme.
How to apply:
If you wish to be considered for this Legal Assistant role sent your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 201023/JPM/Legal Assistant. Please also provide a supporting statement as to why you are suitable for this role.
Closing Date: Friday 24th November, 2017