Cohen Cramer is an experienced law firm which specialises in the following key areas of legal services:
- Crime, Fraud and Regulatory
- Personal Injury
- Debt Collection
We can’t promise our unique combination of specialist advice and genuine compassion without the right people on board. So, we go to great lengths to recruit people who share our ambition to achieve the highest standards of customer service and professional care.
If you identify with our values and beliefs, and have either relevant expertise or a willingness to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.
The role is to join our accounts team as an Accounts Assistant.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Day to day banking – issuing cheques and paying cheques in
- File closing
- Organise and file paperwork, documents and computer based information
- Purchase, sales and nominal ledger
- Processing firm’s expenditure
- Bank reconciliation’s
- Reporting of financial information
- Ad-hoc project work
The successful Accounts Assistant will be ambitious, may have had some experience within an accounts environment and is looking for a role where they can flourish and learn within a supportive team. A good knowledge of the Microsoft office is essential – especially the use of Excel.
The candidate must be:
- A team player
- Adaptable and flexible
- Highly organised
- Confident when dealing with both colleagues and clients
- An excellent communicator – both written and spoken.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who offer a competitive salary of up to £16,000 per annum depending on experience and a generous benefits package.
- Access to Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Participation in Company Medical Insurance Scheme after 6 months.
- 25 Days Holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays.
- Bonus scheme.
Opportunities to progress within role and relevant training courses will be available.
Please note: Please provide a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Closing Date: Thursday 29th March 2018. Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back by 10th April 2018, please assume that you have not been successful for this role.
To apply: Send your CV along with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to Carol Dove at firstname.lastname@example.org