Who are we?
- We are people firstly who happen to be lawyers
- We are dedicated, down to earth people who want to do the best for all our clients whoever, whatever and wherever they are.
- We are experts in our field and not a set of jack of all trades.
- We are Lawyers who will listen and find out what you want. We believe our clients deserve to know what we do, why we do it, and how it benefits them.
What will you get from us?
- A dedicated team to give you expert, honest and understandable advice.
- Value for money and transparent costs. We know our legal services need to be affordable so we use technology, our experience and expertise to keep our overheads low and minimise costs wherever possible.
- We understand that our clients’ interests are paramount and that they are the reason we exist as a firm.
"When you need us, we will be there for you."
Meet the Team Heads
Head of Inheritance, Wills and Probate
Head of Disputes
Head of Crime, Fraud and Regulatory
Head of Serious Injury
Head of Employment
Thank you for your friendly professionalism, your support and relentless chasing that enabled us to purchase our new property with which we are completely delighted. You were great. Big thanks.
Mrs M Parker, Hertfordshire
Many thanks for your letter and your advice re attending on the 15th Dec at 4 pm . I take note and fully intend to see this through with your help.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for the professional manner in which you are dealing with my case , very efficient , attention to detail and straight and honest talking . The professional and firm manner in which you dealt with the police on my behalf at Normanton Police Station was impressive . I also have to thank you for my being on continued bail , had it not been for your ability and perseverance I would still be in custody .
Once again thank you for taking care of my interests in an honest and professional manner .
Mr D Taylor, Derby
I would like to praise and thank Sarah for her tireless work on my case. She has been in constant contact with my family to keep them fully advised and has made many prison visits to see me when I’ve had queries to ask.
Sarah is extremely hard working and approachable and I would recommend her to any person who had fallen foul of the law.
Sarah is always at the end of the phone should I or my family need her during office hours of out of hours.
S O'Hara, Doncaster